Well the wait is almost over, after many months of preparation and hard work, we are finally coming out of these incredibly hard and unprecedented times!
We have been working around the clock to be as innovative and creative with our planning while always keeping our lovely customers and valuable staff member’s safety at heart the entire time.
In order to keep to Government guidelines we’ve had to make a few changes. First of all we are delighted to announce we have changed our opening hours to serve you for as much and as long as possible, we will now be open all day every day (Sun-Thurs 12-8, 12-9 Fri & Sat).
Our Covid-19 Guidelines:
- We advise booking with us as our guest capacity will be limited and walk-ins will be on a first come first serve basis so you may have to queue and wait outside in order to get a table.
- Parties must be from the same 2 households or up to 6 people from any number of households outside. We will need details from all parties to comply with NHS track and trace.
- All of our tables inside and outside, are 2m or 1m minimum (where 2 is not possible) but we are lucky to have ample space meaning we will use all 3 dining spaces to distant parties from one another as much as possible.
- Note that all bookings between 12th April and 16th May are OUTSIDE only.
- We have a one way entrance and exit system in place to reduce the congregation of people as much as possible and a system in place for all toilets.
- Our doors will be pinned open wherever possible to reduce hot touch points and we have touchless flushes and taps in our toilets to be as contactless as possible.
- New cleaning measures and toilet checks, to be conducted more often than ever and hot touch points will be cleaned at least every 20 minutes.
- Sanitiser is available for customers to use at the entrance, exit and bottles are additionally placed on each indoor table for personal use during your visit.
- We have renovated our outside space and now have plenty of extra outside tables, equipped with parasols (praying we get nice weather). These tables are distanced at least 2.5m but are only available on a first come first served basis.
- Our outside play area will be re-opened after renovations, but we must remind you, parents are responsible for supervising children at all times and they should follow social distancing guidelines, keeping away from children from other parties.
- Table service is being utilised wherever possible- your drinks and food may be placed at the end of the table for you to distribute so we can keep our staff members as far from you as possible.
- We also now have disposable single-use menu’s, these feature limited descriptions of menu items so we are encouraging viewing menu’s on mobile devices and supporting pre-orders to keep our service as contactless as possible.
- Our staff have all completed back to work health checks and will be temperature checked daily to ensure our servers are as healthy as possible.
- Please stay home if you have any Coronavirus symptoms and follow government guidelines to self-isolate. Please be considerate and keep your distance from others.
This is a very new experience for us all and whilst our capacities have reduced, our duties have tripled. We appreciate your support, cooperation, and patience as we implement measures to keep us ALL as safe as we can.
We cannot wait to reopen and we are looking forward to seeing all your lovely faces once more.